A few from Cali Colombia Aug 2017

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set how big was the centipede?

Nice set how big was the centipede?
Thanks, I got an empty Sainsbury's 900 ml ice cream box (very useful things not just for removing centipedes) and compared it and I think about 12 cm long.
I asked my wife and she thought that it was quite common to see them, they are not guaranteed but don't need a lot of luck to find them.

How did you get a Sainsbury’s ice cream box in Cali?! I’ve spent two months there and that’s the last thing I’d find. You take your own ice cream supply? :)

How did you get a Sainsbury’s ice cream box in Cali?! I’ve spent two months there and that’s the last thing I’d find. You take your own ice cream supply? :)
It was eaten long before I went to Cali and had lots of batteries in it, before it was a temporary home for a centipede, it is quite a pain lighting these boxes you need off camera flash etc. Fortunately it is not going anywhere, I was still jet lagged or I might have done a stack.

Why did you go to Cali? It is not the most touristy town in Colombia I can think of many better places to go in Colombia.

It was eaten long before I went to Cali and had lots of batteries in it, before it was a temporary home for a centipede, it is quite a pain lighting these boxes you need off camera flash etc. Fortunately it is not going anywhere, I was still jet lagged or I might have done a stack.

Why did you go to Cali? It is not the most touristy town in Colombia I can think of many better places to go in Colombia.

I figured it was something like that :)

I’ve spent over a year in colombia in total, and I have good friends in Cali so I’ve been a few times. Most recently last January where I stayed in Multicentro and later in Patios de La Flora (iirc)

A very good set, the katydid is excellent.

Back