A few from Curbar Edge this morning.

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Gorgeous shots. Love number 6.

Nipped out the house this morning and had the same colours and cloud inversion, just a shame it was on a council estate.

This first scene is amazing, just adore the little green section/tree/dwelling which stop my eyes from vanishing into this foggy forest of mystery.

This first scene is amazing, just adore the little green section/tree/dwelling which stop my eyes from vanishing into this foggy forest of mystery.
Thanks very much :)

Great set, especially No1 and No6. The inclusion of the millstone is a nice touch in the first.

This latter is perfect, post eleven, it's my favourite, however you have omitted the neat tall tree @ left of dwelling !?!?!
t2309.gif

Maybe this tree cripples scene.

Surrealism & almost fiction fairyland, a million years from city's central. :)

This latter is perfect, post eleven, it's my favourite, however you have omitted the neat tall tree @ left of dwelling !?!?!
t2309.gif

Maybe this tree cripples scene.

Surrealism & almost fiction fairyland, a million years from city's central. :)
Thanks very much. To get the composition said tree couldn’t fully fit in so I chose to omit him rather than cut him in half. Seemed more humane that way ;)

6th is great, 1st is a nice composition and I like the 4th too.

I had similar conditions to this in Wales on Wednesday morning but even as high up as I was the fog was too much and would not clear in time to allow the distant vie over it.

#1 is my favourite from a great set Toby.

6th is great, 1st is a nice composition and I like the 4th too.

I had similar conditions to this in Wales on Wednesday morning but even as high up as I was the fog was too much and would not clear in time to allow the distant vie over it.

#1 is my favourite from a great set Toby.
Thanks guys.

I was about to say 1 & 6, then I saw no 7!! Really enjoy these, bags of atmosphere and nice muted autumn tones.
Thanks, appreciate the comments.

Back