Edit My Images
Yes
P1050785.jpg

P1050704.jpg

P1050559.jpg

P1050599.jpg

P1050661.jpg

P1050512.jpg

Nice pics. Which lens did you use and which hotel is that with the pool?

Thanks, all pics, except the pool were with the Panasonic 20mm f1.7. The pool, which is on top of the Langham Place Hotel in Mong Kok, was with the Panasonic 7-14mm f4 at 7mm.

Great shots and great hotel, we stayed at the Langham couple of years ago on our honeymoon. Amazing city!!

I found myself wishing I'd taken the third photo, I can't offer a nicer compliment. I know others can offer better technical advice but i enjoyed these images a lot, well do e!

I like the night shots (3 and 4) but the first one hits the spot.

Thank you :)

Great shots and great hotel, we stayed at the Langham couple of years ago on our honeymoon. Amazing city!!

Yes, I've stayed there a couple of times, one of the better hotels I've stayed at in HK, glad you liked the shots

I found myself wishing I'd taken the third photo, I can't offer a nicer compliment. I know others can offer better technical advice but i enjoyed these images a lot, well do e!

Thanks very much, I appreciate that :)

Nice set, I really like No 3 but my imgination is saying that there is so much more of the same to both sides and would look awesome done as a panoramic.

Back