A few from July 2016

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Making a return after sometime away due to some upheaval in my life. Hoping to get back to taking more pics again this year. I had a brief outing with my macro lens in July 2016. Here are a few from that session. They are not the best but I was a little rusty. :)

1. Green Bottle Fly with water droplet on one eye.
IMG_0948 by lee Hider, on Flickr

2. Hover Fly
IMG_0936 by lee Hider, on Flickr

3. Garden Spider capturing a Flying Ant.
IMG_1021 by lee Hider, on Flickr

I look foraward to seeing more from you Lee keep it up.

Hover fly came out very good. I, like yourself, have not taken macro for a while - I expect the first few hundred shots to be poor, but the insects are coming out - I saw a bumble bee yesterday ! So I think I'll be out and about this weekend

Hover fly came out very good. I, like yourself, have not taken macro for a while - I expect the first few hundred shots to be poor, but the insects are coming out - I saw a bumble bee yesterday ! So I think I'll be out and about this weekend
Yes the warmer feel in the air has certainly got the critters interested in venturing out. Think I may join you in some practice this weekend.

I look foraward to seeing more from you Lee keep it up.
I've tried a few different types of photography genres since taking up the hobby but keep coming back to macro. I really enjoy it.

Back