A few from last night

Great set of shots Icy, I really like #3 & #4. All have some very fine detail and good composition.(y)

George.

If you can do shots like these with the setup you use, what will you be like if you had a VENUS lens.
Go on, go order one, you know you want to :naughty:
That woody is blooming marvs but the springys are great as well.

Graham, don't act as an evil...........I literally just said to husband that I gave up on the thought of getting the venus, he gave me a big laugh in return!!!!

If I get it, then I have to get used to the lens and change the set up etc..........I don't liking changing......

no doubt, this lens is awesome and it is cheap as well compare to a 1:1 marco lens.

resist resist resist :p

Graham, don't act as an evil...........I literally just said to husband that I gave up on the thought of getting the venus, he gave me a big laugh in return!!!!

If I get it, then I have to get used to the lens and change the set up etc..........I don't liking changing......

no doubt, this lens is awesome and it is cheap as well compare to a 1:1 marco lens.

resist resist resist :p
No no no :D dont

Wooooooohhhhh mummma ..... that wood louse is amazing looking... very well shot not too keen on composition on the last but my the detail :D

Think the springtail is Orchesella villosa with focus nailed. Though don't think I really need to say that anymore :D

Do resist, then me and @Paul Iddon can have the monopoly on it ;)

Last edited:
Back