a few from my fishing holiday...

I don't think that you have quite got sharp focus anywhere on Nos 1 and 4 shots, Matt. 1, 2 and 4 go together to form a theme (good idea). I think No. 3 does not quite fit in. :)

Thanks for the input
Edited to suit the thread
Yes I have noticed I'm starting to struggle with sharpness a bit latley on the d7k used to be pin sharp was using my 300 f4 too probably one of my sharpest lenses

Thanks for the input
Edited to suit the thread

Does that mean that 3 used to be 4? :thinking: As a fly fisher, I'm not getting much from the photos. No. 1 has a certain style as a wader advert, but cutting off the feet really hurts the photo. I like the water in No. 2, but the colour treatment seems a touch contrasty/harsh? I see No.3 as a proper fisherman's shot and the strong mid-green oof background really helps. I guess I'd be expecting to see equipment names on a shot like this, so maybe the focus had to be on the reel name?

I also Fly Fish next time your out try and catch a Blue trout as it come out of the water and Skims across the top,I have tried a number of times and Failed, probably because Im a Beginner at Photography and to exited about catching a fish

The photos don't do anything for me.

Back