A few from my point and shoot adventures !

Edit My Images
Yes
Having used six rolls of film on my 5 day break in Whitby in various cameras I decided enough was enough and dug out the old battered Kodak point and shoot digi camera ( I really will have to buy myself a better digi camera), luckily for me the Weather was warm and bright with blue skies so the poor point and shoot could cope ( It hates white cloudy skies due to lack of dynamic range). These three taken in Scarborough. I always find the little point and shoot to be quite liberating compared to my other cameras. The originals are some what better but I had to reduce the quality to post here.

SWIM.JPG

I waited for ever for a break in the traffic but as Mrs Badger was probably a mile away by now I had to give up and just take the shot.
WHEEL.JPG

Scarborough Council house, when I got to the top of the hill I found at least ten of the local drunks outside !

COUNCIL.JPG

Last edited:
view.jpg

This friendly group of Donkeys followed me up the beach and their owner had to rescue them. This is the one that particularly seemed to like me ! Mrs Badger always says I have an affinity with animals as I behave like one !

donkey.jpg

I tried to recreate an image that I have on my wall at home ( from a previous point and shoot) unfortunately the light was not as good and I couldn't get the angle I needed due to volume of people on the steps. I had to wait 20 minutes as it was. ( More complaints from Mrs Badger)

steps.jpg

Last one of the Hill side Tramway Station ( now a cafe) showing the limits of the cameras Dynamic range due to the bright white sky !
tram.jpg

Last edited:
Back