A few from North Wales

I like the second one. You've been bold with the processing which will make it a marmite image. But a good composition and well exposed.
The first one doesn't appeal to me mainly because of the dominant foreground which is just underexposed and distracting.
Thanks for sharing

Tom what are you shooting these with?
What are you processing them with?
How old is your monitor or has it ever been calibrated (I mean by something like a colour monkey smile)
They could be bigger or here
There is no exif on Flickr and they f=downloadable at fullsize

Tom what are you shooting these with?
What are you processing them with?
How old is your monitor or has it ever been calibrated (I mean by something like a colour monkey smile)
They could be bigger or here
There is no exif on Flickr and they f=downloadable at fullsize

Hiya they're on a canon 1300d, processing in lightroom. My monitor is cheap and around 8 years old, I have realised on other computers they look completely different.

I like the second one. You've been bold with the processing which will make it a marmite image. But a good composition and well exposed.
The first one doesn't appeal to me mainly because of the dominant foreground which is just underexposed and distracting.
Thanks for sharing

Thankyou for the feedback. I had a go at that style in the first image after seeing somebody on instagram doing similar pics. It is the only image I got that style which I liked myself.

Hiya they're on a canon 1300d, processing in lightroom. My monitor is cheap and around 8 years old, I have realised on other computers they look completely different.

Time for a new monitor or at least a proper calibration
Your camera is capable of much better even if it is canon.

Back