A few from Northumberland...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
I had a bit of a road trip out to the east coast with a mate who'd never been out that way before....

Started with sunrise at Bamburgh....but a wee bit different....

#1 400mm sunrise over the Farnes by Martin Steele, on Flickr

#2 Bamburgh sunrise with Howard 2 by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Charlies Garden...

#3 Carlies Garden mono by Martin Steele, on Flickr

#4 Charlies Garden portrait with Howard by Martin Steele, on Flickr

St. Mary's lighthouse

#5 St Marys Lighthouse with Howard by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Liking them all Martin, but the pick for me - number 1

Very different shot from the normal and what a coloured sky - superb from me :)

great set, looks like a great day and to pick your favourite child, I'll go 1, great colour and energy.

Fantastic set, like the others, number 1 for me, but only because it is so different to the normal seascape shots often posted. It looks very natural, very real and most certainly highlights the natural power of the sea. Thanks for sharing

Really nice set of images Martin, liking #1 especially closely followed by #2 & #4.(y)

George.

Nice shots, I love the slow shutter speeds.
Out of interest what sort of shutter speed were you using

Pleased Martin didn't. The 4th shot is the best one for me, really strong composition using the waves as lead in lines.

Thanks Craig :)

Nice shots, I love the slow shutter speeds.
Out of interest what sort of shutter speed were you using

Thank you :) If you click through onto the images on flickr, all exif will be there intact.

Nice set Martin but no.2 is my pick with the lovely colours in the clouds and sky and movement from the sea, almost looks symmetrical with the clouds and water movement.

#1 great picture

Like NO4 with the silky look of the sea just edging the foreground rocks, showing the various shapes and expressions on each rock.
The centre rock acts as a vista this really concludes the image rather well.
GEORGE.

Back