A few from the BWC

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Love the rusty/browny/orange colour captured on the first fox. Also love the second fox image on your flickr feed!

Matt

Love the rusty/browny/orange colour captured on the first fox. Also love the second fox image on your flickr feed!

Matt
Thanks, on both counts, Matt. (y)
a rare moment, when the sun actually came out, didn't like what it saw and buggered off again :D

Thanks, on both counts, Matt. (y)
a rare moment, when the sun actually came out, didn't like what it saw and buggered off again :D

I went there over the summer - was very lucky with weather. I thought it was a great day out for photography - especially as they have the talks every 30mins or so - which guarantees you seeing the animals

They all look totally upset/annoyed at seeing you there, poor things :p
except the fox and that is definitely laughing at you :D

Yeah ok nicely caught (y)

Like the fox and otter, 2 subjects I'd love to get.

We actually had 3 white otters on the river just a couple of hundred yards from the house. Everbody seemed to see them except me. (n)

My mate runs a photography business, lives just around the corner. If you want to see the otters, go to Equiscot Photography home page, scroll down and you'll see a link to the album. I can't link to it as they've suffered badly with image theft and hence, the images are heavily protected.

If you want to see the otters, go to Equiscot Photography home page,
Very unusual (y)
Although most things seem to exist in an albino or at the very least Leucistic state these days.

Back