a few from the park today

You need to sort your links out as it just goes straight to your flickr and not the individual photos.

The pictures you uploaded are very small, however I like the brightness and the colours , I think the last photo is a little of for my liking but very good shots .

far too bright the whites are all blown- sorry

White birds need careful exposure or you loose detail in the feathers

Les

far too bright the whites are all blown- sorry

White birds need careful exposure or you loose detail in the feathers

Les
Yes realised this once I got to see the photos at home. Sun very low and bright. I was just pleased to get out with the camera. Spring is coming :)

It is always difficult to get the exposure bang on in bright sun with white birds, or even birds that have white on them

Heres a Swan family I shot and still the white are slightly blown, so it happens to all of us :D:D:D just keep at it is best advice I can give

DSC01150 The Family by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

This blue tit was a challenge too
DSC03151 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, sort out your links and how you present them on the forum as that will help a lot

If you are having problems just ask - I don't use Flickr for links but the guys on here will answer any queries that you have

Yep, sort out your links and how you present them on the forum as that will help a lot

If you are having problems just ask - I don't use Flickr for links but the guys on here will answer any queries that you have

simple enough- I'll explain

Click on the image you wish to display- when it opens in Flickr, look bottom right of the image- there is a right facing arrow. click on the arrow and 2 panels open
1. is the image size which can be adjusted to the forum maximum of 1040 pixels along the longest side.
2. Is the image code, make sure it is on BB Code- copy that code and paste onto your forum thread-

Hope that helps?

Les

Back