B&W A few from tonight

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice David, not keen on #3 don't really get other than maybe for an abused person or someone being interviewed that doesnt want to be identity reviled. Can imagine some female deep voice dubbed on it.

You are doing good with Manual lenses I love the Venus... so I get the frustration sometimes.

Love these.... except the last but hey you gotta try these things.

The faded mono pp works really well and considering you were shooting manual you done exceptionally well, focus is spot on. I really like the negative space in the first and also the caption. I'm a sucker for fonts, i dont suppose you care to share the name?

Good work :)

First one is very nice David. I can't say I get the last one either?
and i do get the last one...!!...sometimes its what you cant see, but can only imagine, it makes me wonder who the person is, ....but i am a novice, so what do i know..lol
I like them all, thanks for the share

First one is very nice David. I can't say I get the last one either?

Thanks Kris. The last is not what i was aiming for. I was looking to brush the light across her face but never managed it 100% how i wanted it, but i kinda liked it. :wacky:

Love these.... except the last but hey you gotta try these things.

The faded mono pp works really well and considering you were shooting manual you done exceptionally well, focus is spot on. I really like the negative space in the first and also the caption. I'm a sucker for fonts, i dont suppose you care to share the name?

Good work :)

Indeed. Was just a trial. :)

The font is called 'Honey I Stole Your Jumper' :thinking: :LOL: I think i downloaded it from a font site. Thanks for the comments, appreciate it!

and i do get the last one...!!...sometimes its what you cant see, but can only imagine, it makes me wonder who the person is, ....but i am a novice, so what do i know..lol
I like them all, thanks for the share

I think you're right, i thought it was different so went with it. Not what i was aiming for, but some of my best shots were not what i was aiming for/ :LOL:

Thanks again everyone, much appreciated!

Lovely images fella. I don't tend to look deeply into images they just either work or they don't (thats just me an amateur) These work for me the last one moody and very mysterious maybe a touch too much mysterious. Love the camera height on the 2nd. Not keen on the text in the first but I get your sentiments.

Gaz

Last edited:
That last one is sinister.

I love these... except I'm sorry, I don't get the last one. Lily is so beautiful, don't hide her face :)
Nailed the focusing... i'm crap at manual focus.

Got lots planned for when the new bambino arrives. Mighttry then.

Not long now!!! Looking forward to seeing all the baby shots! If you need to borrow a poser/beanbag, let me know!

First two are excellent David love the smile in the second. Like every one else I'm struggling with the last one and as a previous poster said it's a bit sinister, which is ok in its own right but doesn't really fit here.

First two are of your usual standard.

The third one is interesting. It is definitely sinister. I'd love to see the same shot with a the face barely lit in addition to the set up you had.

S

Thanks Steve. Maybe i will do a sinister set so it fits as part of that... Once i've looked up what it means. :D

Shaheed, crap then, yeah? :D

Good idea with the extra lighting, i like it. Maybe just to pick out a few edges or features. Will give it a go once my second flash arrives.

Thanks. :)

Thanks Steve. Maybe i will do a sinister set so it fits as part of that... Once i've looked up what it means. :D

Shaheed, crap then, yeah? :D

Good idea with the extra lighting, i like it. Maybe just to pick out a few edges or features. Will give it a go once my second flash arrives.

Thanks. :)

Definitely not crap mate [emoji6]

You fishing for compliments again [emoji12]

Look forward to more!

Shaheed

Back