a few in color "with pictures" my apologies !

Great set 1&2 are stunning, 3&5 are really nice.

I'm not as keen on number 4, the low angle has made it look too shallow to me. The lower angle has shifted the focus plane and exagerate dthe depth of field making the mouth and nose both look quite out of focus, it's also had that up the nose effect with some nostril stuff that could be cleaned up.. Also the other 3 seem quite "fashiony" with the clothing an integral part of the shoot where as 4 the clothes are unrecognisable due to the depth of field. I think they'd make a stronger more cohesive set without that image personally.

Great set 1&2 are stunning, 3&5 are really nice.

I'm not as keen on number 4, the low angle has made it look too shallow to me. The lower angle has shifted the focus plane and exagerate dthe depth of field making the mouth and nose both look quite out of focus, it's also had that up the nose effect with some nostril stuff that could be cleaned up.. Also the other 3 seem quite "fashiony" with the clothing an integral part of the shoot where as 4 the clothes are unrecognisable due to the depth of field. I think they'd make a stronger more cohesive set without that image personally.
great cc, agree with the nose comment and something to avoid in the future and again but im a fan of low angle shots on subjects, will maybe guide them to arch there face more forward and capture a more direct shots if it suits the theme

Back