A few miscellanous ones both before and after lockdown started

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of these I took before I got Coronavirus, some afterwards. I have almost recovered now, but it was so tiring and I am still exhausted.
These ants looked the same to me when I photographed them, but different backgrounds (a brick and then my jeans) affected their colour, which is quite interesting.

I think Myrimica ruba
Ant_IMG2325 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Ant_IMG2333 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Rosemary beetles

RosemarybeetleIMG_1011 by davholla2002, on Flickr

No idea what beetle this, I had been throwing a rugby ball around (I am not sporty, just exercise ) - hence my fingers
BeetleIMG_1010 by davholla2002, on Flickr

This is Histricostoma argenteolunulatum and if confirmed it would be the first of it in the UK. I have now photographed this 3 times 2 or 3 individuals

Harvestman IMG_2641 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Spider IMG_2370 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Great photos.

Pleased to hear that you're recovering, I hope it's not too long before you're fully fit again.

well done on the shots and your recovery

Great photos.

Pleased to hear that you're recovering, I hope it's not too long before you're fully fit again.
well done on the shots and your recovery
I'm glad you are recovering ok.

I really like the first image.
Thank you all, I feel like I am going backwards now to be honest, nothing to be worried just more tired etc than a week ago - very annoying.
No photography today, only about 2 hours out of bed to honest.

Nick - be very careful with your health problems this would kill you. Just stay away from everyone for the next 3 months.

Thank you all, I feel like I am going backwards now to be honest, nothing to be worried just more tired etc than a week ago - very annoying.
No photography today, only about 2 hours out of bed to honest.

Nick - be very careful with your health problems this would kill you. Just stay away from everyone for the next 3 months.

Thanks for your concern David. As per my private message, it seems that there is nothing particular to be concerned about as far as I am concerned (well, no more than for anyone else over 70). More so with my wife though unfortunately, so we having been staying away from everyone for several weeks now, and will carry on like this for the foreseeable future.

Don't overdo it David. It sounds like your body is giving you a clear message as to what it needs at the moment - lots of rest.

Back