A few mornings spent trying to Photograph Terns :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
I've seen arctic terns at Slimbridge,Les. Wow, can they fly. You did well to catch any in flight. Looks like a mackerel..again.

I've seen arctic terns at Slimbridge,Les. Wow, can they fly. You did well to catch any in flight. Looks like a mackerel..again.

I believe these are Sandwich terns John - happy to be corrected, Not been anywhere near Slimbridge since the lockdown mate

Les :)

I will leave you a favorable comment Les, as one good tern deserves another
:coat:

Nice set Les (y)

I will leave you a favorable comment Les, as one good tern deserves another
:coat:

Nice set Les (y)

Ha ha I was kind of expecting someone to make a comment along those lines, it HAD to be you Chris :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks mate, comment are as always apprciated :)

Les

I believe these are Sandwich terns John - happy to be corrected, Not been anywhere near Slimbridge since the lockdown mate

Les :)

Sorry,Les. You're right,of course re yours. It looks as though I was inferring yours was an Arctic Tern. I didn't anticipate that...lol. I meant.. re Terns..I've seen arctic terns at Slimbridge.:)

Sorry,Les. You're right,of course re yours. It looks as though I was inferring yours was an Arctic Tern. I didn't anticipate that...lol. I meant.. re Terns..I've seen arctic terns at Slimbridge.:)

Fully understood John, I did not for one second think you were inferring any such thing buddy :)

Les

Back