A few photos taken from the side of a boat in the Arctic Circle with a Fuji X-T3

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
Hi all.

Long, *long* time since I last posted here.
Just returned from a short break to Tromso with my new Fuji X-T3. Went on a whale watching tour. Just so happened to coincide with the first day this year that the sun actually rose. Here are some pics I took from the side of the boat...

Just trying to rediscover my photo mojo. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
What a place! The second, third and last do it for me, as the clouds are a stronger part of the composition. The last in particular has the clouds and mountains pointing off to the distance. Was it a little 'cool'?

Very kind, thank you!
Yeah, it was 'cool' :D Such a magical place too... not really seen weather conditions like it before. It was a glorious three hour sunrise/set all in one where the colours and clouds just kept morphing. While everyone else was on the boat trying to find Orca and Humpback I was running around getting photos of the landscape :LOL:

Love the sky in the last one, actually some of the clouds resemble whales (or is that just me).

That's a lovely set Nick! never get tired of Tromso and Alta in the Winter. 2&3 for me, there is something magical about the cloud formations above the mountains. Nice Work. I too am back to Talk Photography after a considerable break due to illness:confused:

Back