A few quick snaps of my car!

Bumph GB

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
First ones are from last sunday, i stopped for a sunset and grabbed a shot or two of the beemer on the way back:

1)
3425327012_a315e62991_o.jpg

2)
3424518101_0f6d89192e_o.jpg

Next couple are from my trip down the road to an old mill on thursday, the car was pretty dirty but i dont think its too obvious:

3) My current desktop
3426801331_8dbb37e5fd_o.jpg

4) Bit of tonemapping
3427610256_08ae67cfdc_o.jpg

They're both spots i might be tempted to use again, with a clean car and some off camera lighting i reckon i could come up with something pretty cool given the right conditions. TFL

#3 is fantastic, excellent choice of location (y)

#4 looks much better now, in fact that ones now my favourite with #3 slipping into 2nd place :D

Cheers Matt, i really could do with another car now though. I'm gonna have to start twisting the arm of a mate of mine who's got an RX8.

Number 4 is cracking now after your edit, but RX8 :nono: stick with the BMW's mate you will come back if you change. I did ;)

Number 4 is cracking now after your edit, but RX8 :nono: stick with the BMW's mate you will come back if you change. I did ;)

Don't worry, i wont be leaving the Bmw fold just yet. I just want to borrow my friends time (and motor) to add a bit of variety to my car photos.

love number 1.. . how did you process this (pm if poss)

and i think number 3 is very ashes to ashes

No1 was HDR from one raw file, brightness and contrast adjust, then i de-saturated a couple of colours (blue mainly) i may have done more because i did faff with it for quite a while untill i was happy.

Some great shots there, much prefer number 3 - very gritty...suits the car - a real hard nuts motor ;)

number 1 looks ace

and then i scrolled down to read the rest of the topic and can't believe how the post editing has made number 1 so amazing from what looks like a dark show.

i so must have to learn photoshop etc.

Just keep playing with it over and over and then read a few tutorials, then play with it some more. Photoshop that is. :nuts:

wish i could but need a better computer as i struggle to open images on my 4 year old laptop as it it ;-(

back on topic, impressive pics above

#1 is brilliant. That's a very tidy old 3 series you have there (y)

I really like the re-edit on the last image - sets it off very nicely - superb (y)

very nice e30 and I love the transformation of original picture to that shown as number 1. Can certainly see the benefits of such edits... I just have to buckle down and learn how to do it!!!

Back