Critique A few random bike & plane shots

The 3/4 frontal shot of the motorbike is a super shot: superb focus & composition, recording the tense & vital concentration of the rider through a tight, fast bend.

Last edited:
Love the picture of the lancaster bomber, what was it shot from?

Thanks, it was shot from the hill just down from Derwent Reservoir. Also got a head on shot coming over the dam although it's a tad small in the frame.

Thanks everyone, yes 2014 TT on his (then) record breaking lap. Missed this years event but should be back over there next year.
He's a star! On fire at the UGP this year. (sorry, probably a bit off topic)

He's a star! On fire at the UGP this year. (sorry, probably a bit off topic)

See the younger ones coming through like Hickman & Irwin and wonder how long the likes of Bruce & McGuinness have left at the top but they're still like lightning and know how to get the job done. Talking bikes is never off topic neither!

Agree, particularly Hickman. I think the 'old guns' can turn it on when they want to though, and it's always great to see happening.

Agree, particularly Hickman. I think the 'old guns' can turn it on when they want to though, and it's always great to see happening.

Yeah I was really impressed with McGuiness in the senior race this year, shows he's still got it. (I've little time for the zero races!). Feel Guy Martin missed his a great chance this year on the BMW too.

Bike shot is real nice!

Cheers.

Back