A few recent shots :)

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
A handful of shots from the first part of 2019 :)

Let me know what you think!!

1 - St Marys Lighthouse sunset

2 - The Fairy Pools on Skye

3 - Russell Burn - Bealach Na Ba

4 - That tree on the Quiraing

5 - Sunrise at the Old Man of Storr

6 - Waves at Skagsanden - Lofoten

7 - Reine fishing village at sunrise - Lofoten

Thanks for looking :)

Nick

terrible nick just terrible where is your EXIF :p:p hope your knee is on the mend buddy :) PS all lovely

Very solid set
Thank you :)
All great shots but the last one is a beauty.
We were lucky to get those conditions as the weather was pants when we were there for the most part!
Stunning set, very impressive.
Thank you :)
terrible nick just terrible where is your EXIF :p:p hope your knee is on the mend buddy :) PS all lovely
Haha, knee's doing well thanks mate :) Can walk without a limp now and get up and down stairs but still not got full strength back! Hosing it's sorted itself out in the next 2 weeks before I'm away again :D

What a superb set of images ... but the last one is something special :clap:

Print, Frame and Hang...........all of them.

The kind of shots I wish I could achieve. I have a long way to go before I can create anything this good, but I look on here for just this kind of thing to spur me on!

Actually one point of crit - and it isn't aimed at you.

Anyone else look at that Reine shot (7) and see what all these climate change leftists are on about. Imagine that shot without the village, just the water and mountains - as god made it rather than as us toileting it. At first due to the sheer amazingness of the light, the reflections and scenery I was wowed and now looking again I feel a bit despondent that we've sullied such a majestic looking place. We've really f***ed this world up. Images 2 and 6 still show what we need to preserve and on reviewing this thread are my favourites in it.

They're all stunning images and hard to pick a favourite but No4 and 7 are special No4 pipping it for me. :)

Fantastic set of photos. I'd be really chuffed with taking just one of those!

Back