A few shots from the Lamar Valley, Yellowstone NP

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely set. Well done.

Maybe my favourite place on Earth, I was there in June this year, hopefully going back in 2020 - thanks for posting these

Maybe my favourite place on Earth, I was there in June this year, hopefully going back in 2020 - thanks for posting these
Agree it's a stunning location. Have you been to the Grand Tetons NP, Oxbow Bend on the Snake river? In a single day we saw Grizzly, elk, otters, golden eagle and ospreys all in the most picturesque location.

Agree it's a stunning location. Have you been to the Grand Tetons NP, Oxbow Bend on the Snake river? In a single day we saw Grizzly, elk, otters, golden eagle and ospreys all in the most picturesque location.
Yes we stayed for ten nights in Gardiner at the North Entrance to Yellowstone and four nights in Jackson for the Tetons - and saw nothing but a beautiful scene at Oxbow Bend - had more luck with grizzlies in Yellowstone than the Tetons but saw the most famous bear in the World 399 near Colter Bay - loved the whole time we were out there - planning to go back in 2020

This is from the Gros Ventre river North of Jackson - should have taken my Canon kit - Fuji was great for landscapes but not so much for wildlife

Moose and calf by David Young, on Flickr

Back