Edit My Images
No
Whatcha think of these then?

3463977930_a2e30b0297_o.jpg

3463169297_7084cbc461_o.jpg

Thanks,

George

Last edited:
they're both really good, ive been trying to do this with the bakground. Has worked ok but not as good as these pics!

I actually prefer the 2nd, but would maybe want to see more contrast.

Nice, what's your rig setup?

As you say, no 2 is hard to do as there's not much at the rear for the stickers. Extra clamp on the rollbar maybe?

George, nice shots. You could get yourself (beg borrow or steal) a couple of manfrotto superclamps. I think they work better on caterhams as there are more bars and strutts to hang off of and flat surfaces are a little few and far between. I've done a couple of shots super clmaping off of the front wheel bar thingies (sorry not technical - bought mine didn't build it).

Giles

The rig was DeanPhoto's (2 suction pads and a pole..).

I just attached it to the back of the car in the first and to the bonnet in the second..

George

Driving on the grass?!! Tut tut.......... Not one to upset the applecart, but these look more photoshopped rather than done for real!
If you were driving on the grass (#1 and single track road) surely the exposure would have picked up the " bumpy" surface?
Just a thought

George, nice shots. You could get yourself (beg borrow or steal) a couple of manfrotto superclamps. I think they work better on caterhams as there are more bars and strutts to hang off of and flat surfaces are a little few and far between. I've done a couple of shots super clmaping off of the front wheel bar thingies (sorry not technical - bought mine didn't build it).

Giles

I think that I'd agree with you, but I was only doing this as an exercise of learning how to use a rig :)

Smithphoto I might be wrong but I think these are conencted to the caterham not a following car therefore he's not driving on the grass and therefore they are as smooth as the road surface is

Rhubarb you are correct (rig attached to the caterham in both shots; the back of the car in the first shot and the front of the car in the second shot)

George

I like #1 and I would say the same for #2 but unfortunately the car seems rather soft and the colours seem very much washed out compared to #1.

#1 is superb tbf, you should have it printed. Calander photo material.

#2 I love, but as above, looks a little soft and out of focus. Would have been a stunner though.

Superb!!

#2 of the latest set is lovely and #1 of the first set is an excellent piece of photography.

Very nice, love the first one.

Back