Wild A fine set of teeth

She looks in very good condition and has a nice colour and fur detail, something odd around its front and rear teeth ... a feather, some cloning or something blown?

Something desperately wrong in the mouth of this fox image. Looks like cloning/healing gone wrong. Lower front teeth are more like the flame from a Clipper lighter and there's a circular bubble of missing grasses and a bit on the muzzle where the whiskers have been blurred. Not sure what you've removed, but it's not your best manipulation I'm afraid.:confused:

Come on Den this is a critique forum, there is no need to get so defensive ... there is clearly something wrong around its mouth ... whether by circumstances or design.

1. Clearly whatever it is around the bottom front teeth is blown ... clear white.
  2. There is something that is causing a blur inside its mouth that extends to the outside of its upper jaw around the whiskers and gives the appearance of chopping off at least one whisker.
It's clearly no big deal and it's a great capture of the fox but there is no disputing that there is something there that affects the image and looks odd without knowing what it is.

Last edited:
Looks like I've missed the fun. An alert says I was quoted, but Den's edit has removed it. Ah well. :dummy:

FWIW @den, if you'd called the picture "A fine fur coat", it probably wouldn't have been noted as much. However, "A fine set of teeth" was only ever going to draw immediate attention to the (lack of) teeth in this shot.

Going back to critique, I'd profer a bit of a pull-back on the crop. It will lessen the effects of the poor edit and (more importantly) give the shot a bit more room on the right.(y)

Limited internet at moment , baited with chicken and long grass in front of mouth removed ,thanks all for detailed replies in pointing out my sloppy pp

Crop demonstrating the issue around the mouth removed as requested.

Back