a flowery thing...

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
from me, who'd have thought. :LOL:

Once again, it seems like years since I've taken anything to show here, so this flower bravely stepped in front of the lens.

picture-2.jpg

Nice close up detail there, it makes my nose itch though *achooo!* ;)

Great detail on the thingamybobs (its been over 10 years since I did my Science GCSEs where I knew all of the technical names for everything), I like how you can see the pollen.

Thanks for sharing :)

Now that's excellent! I love the colour too! Now be braver and post more (y)

Hmmmm.

Class will out! ;)

When?? :thinking:

Thanks for the comments folks. It's quite rare for something I shoot that pleases me to please other people too, so it's a nice bonus. :D

Jojo, it's not lack of bravery that stops me posting images. A quick look my (few) previous bits will show that I'm daft enough to post up some right rubbish. ;)
Working with the cameras 5, 6 or 7 days a week usually leaves me with little motivation to shoot stuff that I'm emotionally involved in. :(

I have plans afoot to work on that though. :D

I think part your problem photographing flowers is the fact that you seem to have a problem telling difference between a flower and a small boy Daz:LOL: I may be able to help out with a few pointers mate;)

Small boy: Runs about a lot,makes noise,gets into trouble a every given opotunity.

Flower: Sits still looking pretty.

I'm sure you get it soon mate;)

its an off-site link matt, looks like dazza uploaded a pic and overwrote the old one?

I keep telling him those mac things are no good.

Although Eric may be nearer the truth :LOL:

looks like dazza uploaded a pic and overwrote the old one?

Yup. :embarrassed:

Updated the gallery with the edit of that shot and didn't realise that it re-gigged the order.

Back