A little bit of good fortune for Dave

Edit My Images
Yes
I've just found out that some of my Biggin Hill air show photo's are on the History channel's web site. They asked me sometime ago if they could use some of them, but I didn't want to say anything just in case they changed their minds.

http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/photo_galleries/biggin_hill_2005.php

Not sure why it's taken them so long to put them up. Hey I'm chuffed as punch for getting my work on their web site.

Nice one mate, some cracking shots there too.

well done m8 :thumb:

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is great to see people having success with their photography.

Well done, I am really pleased for you :thumb:

daveyuk said:
Thanks for your comments guys I'm on cloud 9 at the moment just wish I could go down the pub!!! damn this nasty thing called work!!!!!

Take your camera to the pub and it's called work :D
If you come back with just shots of the floor (or the ceiling ;)) Then blame it on the lens and say no more.

Congratulations....it's the ultimate accolade having someone else judge your shots worthy enough to be included....well apart from being paid fortune for them ;) ....we can but dream :LOL:

Congrats dude! Some great shots in there. I'm well jealous! Did they offer you anything other than credit? I think I'd have demanded money for those. As Steve says, It does fill me with a warm glow, akin to a good single malt, when I see someone finaly get the recogniton they deserve for all their hardwork. Keep it up dude. Won't be long before you start to make some money from this if you ply your cards right.

Back