Beginner A little help needed is possible please.

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
Yes
I am wondering if there is anyone who may be able to offer a little help please. I have attached a photo which is not a particularly good one and, which is in need of some adjustment. I think that what is needed will be clearly evident to anyone who has the necessary skills.

Is this something that can be done in a few minutes or is it more complicated than that? If it is not something that can be done quickly I will understand.

If anyone can help, I will be extremely grateful. Thank you

Attachments

• Presentation with Jack Jones.jpg
    Presentation with Jack Jones.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 87
Here's a quick something, might be able to get more detail out of the image with the original photo - RAW perhaps?

First one has my additional export sharpening, but disabled it for a second export.

Last edited:
Hello dancook. Thank you so much for coming in on this for me. the original was taken on a mobile phone. is it worth you having a look at it?

Hello dancook. Thank you so much for coming in on this for me. the original was taken on a mobile phone. is it worth you having a look at it?

I'm pm'ed you with my email address, I'll take a look at the original see if there's more detail to be had.

I tried the colour Original version :)

36BZP5c.jpg

Les

Back