A London Abstract

I wouldnt say your wasting your time. Potential.

Maybe move the "gap" off centre a bit though, to a third perhaps? Possibly to the left to remove more of the big dark area but leave some in for contrast sort of thing.

I think I disagree; I'd suggest 'moving' the gap so it's perfectly centred by cropping some of the left side off. Then I think you'd have some interesting asymmetry going on, although I feel like it would still need some other elements/features to really complete the photograph (if you know what I mean? I'm not sure half the time that I'm critiqueing!)

I think I disagree; I'd suggest 'moving' the gap so it's perfectly centred by cropping some of the left side off. Then I think you'd have some interesting asymmetry going on, although I feel like it would still need some other elements/features to really complete the photograph (if you know what I mean? I'm not sure half the time that I'm critiqueing!)
we all like to disagree
looks better on a full screen imo
agree, perhaps more central

I like it, would be better with the gap dead centre and maybe straightened out a bit so its perfectly straight? It might already be dead straight but its hard to tell on a screen without a guide line, or maybe its just me :D

i think its all personal preference, but end of the day if you doing it for you own portfolio you have to be happy or if its an assignment then it depends on client's satisfaction.

Back