A look through my 2015

Thank you Gaza, they're my most recent Motorsport work and probably my best (personally).

:agree: and I seem to remember 7 causing a stir on t'internet ?

Personally a really strong set of images, can't really offer anywhere critique as not my area. However I really like the porche bootlid. Have you tried it in B&W?

on a serious note, are you using a canon 70-200 lens? (f2.8)

I'm torn between a 70-200 2.8
or a 100-400
or the tamron 150-600

does it depend on how close you can get to track action?

:agree: and I seem to remember 7 causing a stir on t'internet ?
Thank you, I don't remember number 7 causing a stir. I'll have to dig into it.

#3.. is that your finger over the lens?

::)
No it's a bit of armco, used to help with the composition of the photo.

Personally a really strong set of images, can't really offer anywhere critique as not my area. However I really like the porche bootlid. Have you tried it in B&W?
Thank you, not I haven't tried it in black and white. I try not to process shots the same shots in black and white as I do colour. I will try it later for you and see how I get on though.

on a serious note, are you using a canon 70-200 lens? (f2.8)

I'm torn between a 70-200 2.8
or a 100-400
or the tamron 150-600

does it depend on how close you can get to track action?

Yep, 80% of my Motorsport work has been done with a 70-200 f/2.8, a few times I've used my 18-35mm f/1.8. Then occasionally borrowed a 120-300mm f/2.8, a 24-70mm f/2.8.
This was my first year on the media side for a full year, I loved the 70-200mm f/2.8 whether it was at the side of a track, walking the paddock or at a car show. If you're not afraid to use it to your advantage in composition then it will work out. Going to save for a 120-300mm f/2.8 and a tc now though.

Back