a misty morning in the peaks

Name
Dave steventon
Edit My Images
No
One from a misty autumn morning in the Peak District. Taken close to back tor on the great ridge

Thanks for looking

url=https://flic.kr/p/DB1d4W]
24681318372_750c8b20f5_b.jpg
[/url]misty morning by Dave Steventon, on Flickr

Lovely capture. I like the details emerging from the mist and the beautiful saturated but realistic colours. How come you didn't include much sky?

Thanks fellas , I used a longer focal length to enhance the edge of the mist line ,from memory I think the interest had gone from the sky by this time so I opted to use as little as possible.

That's a beautiful shot.
Lovely mood....peaceful.

"Excellent" shot Dave, really like the mist, the light, and the receding plains.(y)

George.

Like this Dave, that golden light spreading through the inversion layer, with the sun just about to crest the ridge. A lovely vista (y)

What an amazing photograph, truly brilliant and so moody. You can sense the atmosphere in every detail. Excellent work!

Very nice, but I think it looked better as a thumbnail - try a squarish crop losing the right hand side. For me all the interest is in the intersection of land and mist in the left half of the shot.

Thanks Alan I actualy like the light hitting the mist on that side .always good to different pov though

Back