A mix of this years Landscapes

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some shots from this year

This week after going to Buttermere where the sun didnt really get out so on the way back at Crummock water it was nice to see this

Crummock water morning reflection by Alf Branch, on Flickr

A couple of weeks ago on a cold morning in Wasdale

A cold Wasdale sunrise by Alf Branch, on Flickr

From the beginning of the year in Langdale after Blea tarn

Langdale panorama by Alf Branch, on Flickr

At Blea tarn before that one

Blea tarn panorama by Alf Branch, on Flickr

What do you think?

Last edited:
THAT Blea tarn shot is everything that is good and right about landscape photography.

No surprise which you liked

That's a lovely selection you've drawn together Alf. Buttermere and Wasdale my faves.

Sorry Toni that was Crummock water after I left Buttermere I have amended my post to make it clear.

Some lovely light you have caught there Alf.

I think they are damm fine Alf.

Really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks all glad you like them

Wonderful set, especially 1 and 4. Have you changed your processing style? These are lovely and crisp

Wonderful set, especially 1 and 4. Have you changed your processing style? These are lovely and crisp

Thanks Scirocco
I have changed a few things. I am using a different lens a Panasonic Leica 8-18 mm f2.8-4 I am remembering to use the Hi resolution mode on the camera more often (not that they are Hi res) and doing much less PP. Though I would say the light for all of these helped.

Last edited:
"Excellent" set of images, liking all of these very much.(y)

George.

An excellent set indeed- what a beautiful part of the country you have the good fortune to live in, and so fondly and well record :clap:
The stand-out image, for me, is the "Cold Wasdale sunrise- love it, personally.

All 4 are amazing but I really like pic no 2 the best. They look really crisp (like someone else said)

Very nice, I love the snowy wasdale and langdale shots, feels good to be out when it’s like that!

Thanks Alan thats was a lovely morning spent with my Daughter and we hardly saw anyone else

Back