A Nice Pic I took tonight!

Name
Sammy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm over in Ireland just now and was out with the car and took a nice picture :D

As i said I am on holiday and only have the laptop so this is straight out of the box and i couldnt even do any editing, just happy with the way it turned out....

samandalan017.jpg

Sammy

It looks fine but needs a little PP to bring out the best in it.

First rule of car photography, check the background for lamp posts etc.

You've got a lamp post, a telegraph pole and a tv aerial growing out of your car.

First rule of car photography, check the background for lamp posts etc.

You've got a lamp post, a telegraph pole and a tv aerial growing out of your car.

:plus1:

ahhh well i was concentrating on the church tower, i would normally photoshop the other things out but cant :p

IMO the church tower is leaning Post #4 and has No relationship to the Subject which is the car, so why put emphasis on it are you taking a image of the car or the church, side views of cars are just that, try to get a nice angle of it youll get better depth, try Less DOF, F4.5 or F5 or up to F8, which you used (y) , and a better location eg on a nice long road or bendy one,open moors give a good feel, to isolate the car, without distractions, hope you dont think Ive been harsh, and dont rely on photoshop, try to get it more or less from the camera, and put emphasis on the more car JMO HYDM

I am basing this on my photoshoot of my camper and observations I made Clicky Licky

Thats what I came up with anyway #4 is what I mean with the open country BG not the best but can you see what I mean the car in my case van is the subject, the BG just gives context

my thoughts for my image were the wide open space and freedom, think I did it

Maybe yours is Fast and Gritty as in your signature that looks gritty and a mean machine (y) nice turned wheel and lights

Last edited:
Your car looks a mean fast gritty machine, lets see it in that context (y) try lower and higher view points as well, lots of experimenting to, that I also have to do, we can only help each other with opinions, hope my insight has give you food for thought,

Last edited:
Back