A Nice Surprise!

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Whilst waiting for some birds to arrive on my patch of thorn bushes I suddenly spotted this beautiful young fox emerge, he looked up at me, heard one click of the shutter and was off across the field at full speed :)

Fox
by Roger, on Flickr

Beautiful creature, beautifully captured :love:
I often see them out and about, but normally driving so no camera

Certainly caught the attention there.
Lovely colours and definition in his coat.

Lovely image bro ok pov lower but one can only grab from what is given:) Smidge right please want the virtual tail maybe a tad less yellow in grass gorgeous frame!!

Roger the health ,fella is glowing !!!! Mum did a good job with him you nailed that mate....he's what a country bumpkin cal's "shining" caught well buddy very well

now I've got to go to fiickr for techs you rascal I know ill be there too long:D

lovely mate i'd lay odds that within 500yrds of where I'm sat a litter was brought up and I haven't seen nowt one day....

seeya

stu

Lovely image bro ok pov lower but one can only grab from what is given:) Smidge right please want the virtual tail maybe a tad less yellow in grass gorgeous frame!!

Roger the health ,fella is glowing !!!! Mum did a good job with him you nailed that mate....he's what a country bumpkin cal's "shining" caught well buddy very well

now I've got to go to fiickr for techs you rascal I know ill be there too long:D

lovely mate i'd lay odds that within 500yrds of where I'm sat a litter was brought up and I haven't seen nowt one day....

seeya

stu

Thanks Stu, I was about 20 feet above him and anything to the right was bushes ... i click and he was gone :D

Fox-Run.jpg

I genuinely said "wow" outloud on opening this post - the colours are so vibrant and very fitting to show off a young fox in such good nick!

great shot
thats the best excuse I've heard for getting the new d850 suppose to be near silent !!!!

great shot
thats the best excuse I've heard for getting the new d850 suppose to be near silent !!!!

Ha, ha, yes £3500 of silence ... makes my D700 stand-in even more attractive! :D

You really are making that D700 sing Roger, they were right when they said they had made a classic in the D700

Back