A Pepper flower

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
I saw this plant in the in-laws garden (in a pot) so I took a couple of shots as it looked nice, turns out its a Pepper plant and this flower is the beginning of the Pepper.
Tell me your thoughts on this please.
Also available on my Flickr
View attachment 44443

Attishoo....

Focus dead on the new fruit ?

Not an expert but wonder whether a series of photos with the nearest petals in focus, then stacked so that everything is in focus. might be overkill, but understand PhotoShop will combine those different focused pictures together. But I am out of my depth there.

Your photo is a pretty image of the foetal fruit. Can't ask for more...

Mj

I saw this on Flickr and liked it.
Thanks very much Andrew, much appreciated (y)
Attishoo....

Focus dead on the new fruit ?

Not an expert but wonder whether a series of photos with the nearest petals in focus, then stacked so that everything is in focus. might be overkill, but understand PhotoShop will combine those different focused pictures together. But I am out of my depth there.

Your photo is a pretty image of the foetal fruit. Can't ask for more...

Mj
Thanks for your comment, The flower is long dead now :( and just like a Courgette the flower is in front of the fruit, so as you look at this shot the fruit is behind.
As for stacking, I agree that this would have made a great subject but I cant do stacking :( not figured it out yet :( and I use GIMP not PS.
Anyway, again I appreciate your comment and suggestion. (i`ll have to think about stacking next time I see a nice flower) :D

So is this where pepper corns come from and do you grow you own? Interesting stuff, but you know I prefer insects to flowers so.... ;)

So is this where pepper corns come from and do you grow you own? Interesting stuff, but you know I prefer insects to flowers so.... ;)
Haha no Tim, This was at the in-laws, thanks for your comment and interest. :)
Insect/flowers, who cares they are all great subjects imo :)

Back