A recent portrait

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
Leave that negative person in you at home. They're all good.

I appreciate the choice of filllum but I suppose I was just looking at the image (regardless of format) and thought it would make for a good mono conversion!

Look forward to seeing the b&w roll!

Thanks, Shaheed. Yeah, I will have to finish this B&W film soon to see what's on there. There are also some from this shoot on the Leica but also in colour. :)

No problem - I stalked you on purpleport.com too!

Lovely work

I'm so impressed with your work I've asked a friend to recreate something similar.

I've just bought a f100 and am going to see how I get on.

Square on works totally for this shot because of the model's shape and the tilt of the head. Rules are made to be broken.

No problem - I stalked you on purpleport.com too!

Lovely work

I'm so impressed with your work I've asked a friend to recreate something similar.

I've just bought a f100 and am going to see how I get on.

Wow, thank you so much. Your work is awesome on your website so not sure you need me for inspiration! I have an F100 here which I am yet to use. I should really finish the roll of B&W that is in it. I plan to get a third lens to put on it for weddings next year and actively use it as a third (4th along side the Contax) body during the day.

Sorry I didn't bother to read it all :D

But square on to camera? Doesn't work for me as a pose, everything else, Hell yes :)

Dave

Thank you, Dave. If you had read some more of the thread, you would find the blog post with a few alternate poses which you may prefer. :)

Square on works totally for this shot because of the model's shape and the tilt of the head. Rules are made to be broken.

Thanks, Dean. I too like this one but don't mind that not everyone will.

'Rules' yes - but you're just MAD - square makes her head look oddly small here :p

But I'll grant you the right to differ, opinions clearly vary, you're wrong of course, but I'll grant you that :D

Dave

Back