A recent wedding - The Lawn Rochford

dont understand why a Pro like yourself would need feedback for jobs your being paid for
as long as your client was happy that should be praise enough surely
why not just ask the other pro"s for there opinion as there opinions would carry better constructive critisim than any of the amateur / part time togs
could offer
being a pro Gas heating fitter i would never ask for an opinion from a Plumber if you get my drift
i cannot see what 97% {thats us amateurs or club togs inhere} of us on here can tell a Pro to do to improve his work
we generally ask the pro's to look at our attempts for pointers how to improve
don't take anything above personal is just something i can't get my head round with pro togs on this forum

Exellent style
The best group shot I have seen in a long while, with fine attention to detail.

dont understand why a Pro like yourself would need feedback for jobs your being paid for
as long as your client was happy that should be praise enough surely
why not just ask the other pro"s for there opinion as there opinions would carry better constructive critisim than any of the amateur / part time togs
could offer
being a pro Gas heating fitter i would never ask for an opinion from a Plumber if you get my drift
i cannot see what 97% {thats us amateurs or club togs inhere} of us on here can tell a Pro to do to improve his work
we generally ask the pro's to look at our attempts for pointers how to improve
don't take anything above personal is just something i can't get my head round with pro togs on this forum

Very fair comments, however I think you will find there is a lot more pros on this forum than you realise. A lot of who I look up to and greatly respect!

Asking for critique is vital in my opinion. The second I stop trying to learn what I can do better would be a massive mistake.

I don’t see how you don’t understand that I always wish to improve and I believe there is a lot of people on this forum that can help me with useful criticisms and comments!

Also, I’m sure there is many of the non professionals on here that may well be able to critique my images from an outsiders point of view. Just because I am a pro doesn’t mean I am above anyone else in my opinion!

Last edited:
what i have noticed from "pro's " on this forum they are very uptight if you had to be critical of there work especially if your not a pro
its very easy to be critical
i would only ask an opinion from someone on my own level if i was a pro
we all want to improve I'm sure
at club level we have beginner / intermediate / advanced so each section is judged on there skill ability
if not then only the advanced would get praise as there standard is way above beginner
maybe there should be a pro only section in one of the forums where you can help one another ??

what i have noticed from "pro's " on this forum they are very uptight if you had to be critical of there work especially if your not a pro
its very easy to be critical
i would only ask an opinion from someone on my own level if i was a pro
we all want to improve I'm sure
at club level we have beginner / intermediate / advanced so each section is judged on there skill ability
if not then only the advanced would get praise as there standard is way above beginner
maybe there should be a pro only section in one of the forums where you can help one another ??

Sounds like a very good idea!

I too love the group shot very classy
I know only too well how much effort went into setting each of the group up!

Last edited:
Nicely done Gary and just proves that some of the classical shots don't date if done well. The only slight criticism in the last one is the very central composition but that's my preference, still is utterly charming.

Back