In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Awwww little Elizabeth, always such fun to watch :love:
Did those chimps catch your fleas, perhaps you should have popped in and let them clear your's up too :p
How you managed that last selfe :eek:
Ok once again, not bad for a Canon, that new lens seems to be working ok

Curs-ed background for the elephants! First chimp is a stonker though - great eye contact.

Fun set as always and good to see some Flickred shots that haven't suffered from their usual resizing sharpening haloes - you must upload them at a suitable size.

Fun set as always and good to see some Flickred shots that haven't suffered from their usual resizing sharpening haloes - you must upload them at a suitable size.
Thanks Nod :)
These were 800px max with only a splash of "Smart sharpen" it seems to work better, for flicker at least, than usm

Many a fine photo has been ruined by that background....
Indeed Fi :(

Nowt that can be done about zooish backgrounds. I suppose one could move the exhibits so they're not in front of wire sections but even a baby elephant would take some shifting! (AND the staff tend to get upset when visitors go into enclosures...)

Don't use Flickr now - can't remember the password and no longer have access to the e-mail I used to set it up. Didn't have much on it anyway and what is there is only there as a hosting site - these days I either upload direct to the thread or use the forum gallery.

these days I either upload direct to the thread
Ideal if you are only uploading up to 3. I do it also.

or use the forum gallery.
TBH I find it very long winded, and far easier to use flicker for bulk up loads.

Back