A Rock and A Tree.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
After a glorious long weekend at Glen Coe with 18 TP members I'm already planning for a return trip :)

The weather was changeable, we had rain, sleet hail storm, fog and some sunshine overall, the norm for Glen Coe. It was a cracking meet and great to meet some new faces. I decided to put a few photographs for feedback.

#1, is a photograph of Buachaille Etive Mòr, taken after a 03:30 alarm, and in the company of @drooke (+1) @Ian W @pjm1 and @paul100 I would like to be more contrast in the clouds and maybe a little more contrast in the rock.

#2, the lone tree at Milarrochy Bay, we @blondie606 visited on the way up and the weather was awful. So we decided to pay a visit on our way home and we were rewarded.

Any comments, any feedback, any suggestions will be much appreciated on composition and processing.

Cheers.

Of Etive Mortif by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Lone Tree 4 by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

My only remark relates to the halo I
perceive in both takes, Andy. Other-
wise, very dramatic scenes! (y)

Love that Rock @posiview ...well worth the climb & early start ! :clap:

Nice shots Andy

You had better luck on the tree with water around the base than me and RichyT. I like the movement in the clouds and water.

My only remark relates to the halo I
perceive in both takes, Andy. Other-
wise, very dramatic scenes! (y)

Love that Rock @posiview ...well worth the climb & early start ! :clap:

Nice shots Andy

You had better luck on the tree with water around the base than me and RichyT. I like the movement in the clouds and water.

Thanks, all, never noticed the halos @Kodiak Qc cheers.

Back