A Room with a Sea View ;-)

Edit My Images
Yes
At least I think its a mushroom but its certainly a sea view :D

Spotted it yesterday whilst walking the cliff path between South Landing and Flamborough Head.

All C&C welcome, thanks for looking :)

A Room with a Sea View by Phil Dyson, on Flickr

Personally I'd shift the funghi more to the left of the frame, but I really like it - great colours and textures and lovely background.

Works for me :) ... though I might just tidy up some of the orphaned grasses

Personally I'd shift the funghi more to the left of the frame, but I really like it - great colours and textures and lovely background.

Thanks Brian, I was a little undecided on this myself, it seemed to work better, to my eye, just off the line of 3rd's and left of centre :)

Works for me :) ... though I might just tidy up some of the orphaned grasses

Thanks gramps, same as composition, I nearly did, then thought, nah I won't bother :D but do agree, it could do with a clean up, certainly down the right :)

Works fine for me, like the fungi (whatever) just were it is (y)

That's nice Phil, bit of tidying up needed around the top right area (maybe a slight crop would do it) but other that that very nice.(y)

George.

Works fine for me, like the fungi (whatever) just were it is (y)

Thanks Ingrid

That's nice Phil, bit of tidying up needed around the top right area (maybe a slight crop would do it) but other that that very nice.(y)

George.

Thanks George, for the sake of 2 minutes pp I should have cleaned it up, the more I look the more I think it wants doing :)

Back