Wild A rusty sewing machine and a Owlet

Another good detailed shot Den.........think I'd have got rid of the spool holder?? sticking out of its head though :)

Another good detailed shot Den.........think I'd have got rid of the spool holder?? sticking out of its head though :)

Agree 100% with the first 5 words but not the rest. In an ideal world, the sewing machine wouldn't be there and/or the owl would have posed a little to the left (or, of course, Den could have set up an inch or 3 to his right!) but the machine IS there and that intrusive spindle is part of it so should be in the finished shot. IMO, of course!

The sewing machine as been there years as have the little owls , they nest in some rusty old girders dumped by the farmer , this area is were the owlets spend their first branching session , it's full of junk but plenty of nooks and crannies for them to hide

Second is stupidly cute Den and also stupidly detailed, very cool . Den how many little owl pics have I seen from you lot's for sure and yet you are still finding new compositions as illustrated above,I find that incredibly inspiring
take care

Stu

Second is stupidly cute Den and also stupidly detailed, very cool . Den how many little owl pics have I seen from you lot's for sure and yet you are still finding new compositions as illustrated above,I find that incredibly inspiring
take care

Stu
Good to hear from you Stu,i have hundreds from last year i have not processed ,plus a lot from this last couple of months...
That should keep me busy

My problem too Den,it's finding the time to process everything,I am horrendously slow at processing and I haven't even got past DPP yet.... I probably take a 1/4 of what you do and surely have to delete a hell of a lot more,I can see this becomming really tricky for me with time Den.
anyways cheers for sharing that second is so sharp Den it's making me want to reach out and touch the little guy,just superb Den
take care

Stu

Back