A seascape

Nice shot Tony lovely tones

Thats the best black and white shot i have seen for a very long time.

Of this style of image this is really good. It's not a style I shoot but one I've always admired. I imagine printed big in white mount with a black frame this would be awesome. Screens don't do images like this justice.
Can't really add much to Steve's crit on this one ynot, and I'm guessing this would be even better up on the wall.

"Excellent" work Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Of this style of image this is really good. It's not a style I shoot but one I've always admired. I imagine printed big in white mount with a black frame this would be awesome. Screens don't do images like this justice.

Cheers Steve, hope others think the same as prints will be up for sale soon (y)

Nice shot Tony lovely tones

Thanks Alf, black sand is wonderful to work with.

Thats the best black and white shot i have seen for a very long time.

Thanks Bruce, really appreciate such a nice comment.

Can't really add much to Steve's crit on this one ynot, and I'm guessing this would be even better up on the wall.

Cheers Peter.

"Excellent" work Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Thank you George

That, Tony, is a belter. Oozes drama and the conversion has been well handled.

Cheers.
Thank you Andy

I love the way the rocks lead you back to the largest at the back, gives it real depth. I also like the dark threatening feel about the shot. Lovely toning too! Here it looked like there was a halo all around the rock but that doesn't show on the Flickr page, could be just my bleary eyes though! Nice Work!(y)

Very nice image. Lovely tones, composition and plenty of interest. Agree would look great printed.

Here it looked like there was a halo all around the rock but that doesn't show on the Flickr page, could be just my bleary eyes though!
I see the same thing too, fine on flickr, halo on here.

really nice

Thank you

I love the way the rocks lead you back to the largest at the back, gives it real depth. I also like the dark threatening feel about the shot. Lovely toning too! Here it looked like there was a halo all around the rock but that doesn't show on the Flickr page, could be just my bleary eyes though! Nice Work!(y)

Cheers Steve. I did notice the halo too. Not sure why its appeared over here?

Thanks Paul

Very nice image. Lovely tones, composition and plenty of interest. Agree would look great printed.

I see the same thing too, fine on flickr, halo on here.

Cheers Paul. Wish id gone back at a slightly higher tide too.

Cheers Steve. I did notice the halo too. Not sure why its appeared over here?.
Yeah not to worry eh, Tony it's obviously some artifact that's been brought about on the upload. Great shot and processing (y)

Love the middle 1/3 not keen on the darkening of the other 2/3

Back