Wild A set from last night

Massive improve over the image taken the other day where the wing blocked the face of the bird, focus looks pretty much spot on from what I can see at the moment, can't comment regarding colours and detail at the moment as I'm on my laptop so everything looks blue :D Regarding also to the shot with the Owl taking off on the post it looks like the focus as hit the foot of the bird but this second shot is by far the best flight shot I have seen from you recently :)

Truly cracking images, i can only hope one day i can aspire to this quality.. fair play

I continue to be so envious of your journey with these beautiful little owls

I continue to be so envious of your journey with these beautiful little owls
Thanks Adam, I will be slowing down on the owls these next few months although I wont stop visiting the sites to continue to learn more about them, I am a little disillusioned on here at the moment as you seem to be ridiculed for following a passion and showing photographs of your passion, so I have just purchased a Fuji x30 compact as a walkabout compact and hopefully start enjoying my photography again just like I did with my old Nikon cool pix and Panasonic tz when I first starting getting shots of the little owls ..

Thanks Adam, I will be slowing down on the owls these next few months although I wont stop visiting the sites to continue to learn more about them, I am a little disillusioned on here at the moment as you seem to be ridiculed for following a passion and showing photographs of your passion, so I have just purchased a Fuji x30 compact as a walkabout compact and hopefully start enjoying my photography again just like I did with my old Nikon cool pix and Panasonic tz when I first starting getting shots of the little owls ..
Hi Den
I have quietly admired your Little Owl series, I am struggling to identify your nay sayers though, please don't stop posting just because some don't get it. Most of would love just a slice of your talent and opportunities.

Hi Den
I have quietly admired your Little Owl series, I am struggling to identify your nay sayers though, please don't stop posting just because some don't get it. Most of would love just a slice of your talent and opportunities.
Thanks for the positive comment, their are a few on here who use any opportunity in the bird section(and others)to pass a sly dig regarding the little owls in some of the replies on other posts ,they know who they are and to be honest so do a lot of other TP members on here, but they get away with it so why would they stop....I tried the if you cant beat them join them but that's not me ,once again thanks for the positive comment

I agree, there are people who post in a lot of forums with ego's bigger than their longest lens. They may read this and self identify but I doubt it.
Ignore them, I do, its not good for your blood pressure if you take their comments to heart. I always think of them as having very little to do in real life...with post counts in the tens of thousands and something to say about everything. Easily forgotten.

I agree, there are people who post in a lot of forums with ego's bigger than their longest lens. They may read this and self identify but I doubt it.
Ignore them, I do, its not good for your blood pressure if you take their comments to heart. I always think of them as having very little to do in real life...with post counts in the tens of thousands and something to say about everything. Easily forgotten.

Very well said (y)

Another little beauty, Den...it must take a lot of effort to get shots this good, so hats off to you.

Back