Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I've been running the trial version.
I've been trying out various older images as well as some new ones
If I edit, say, an image with a file number of 100 and save to a specific location and sometime later open a totally different image with the same file number
it always opens the former not the current, even if the current file is dropped in.
Is there a way to stop that in the preferences section? I can't see it if there is..
It of course maybe that I don't close it or reboot the PC very often.
See below ( maybe this its this? )

(BTW has anyone else realised if you don't close it, the trial period is frozen ? Shhh I never said that :D )

not sure how to cure your problem Chris . Mine Is a plug in in photoshop And works every time ... btw you can aquire cracked versions of topaz BUT you will forgoe on the updates ...and I have only had mine since feb And it’s had around 6 or more updates since then and is now totally different and better than when purchased

Mine Is a plug in in photoshop And works every time ...
Strangely its not "plugged in" to CS5 maybe the trial doesn't?
.and I have only had mine since feb And it’s had around 6 or more updates since then and is now totally different and better than when purchased
No worries Jeff (y) I intend to buy it at some point, its just that I realised I've had it a couple of weeks now, and its not counting down the days :D

Have you looked in your “ filters “ at top of page

Have you looked in your “ filters “ at top of page
Indeed I have, its not in
Edit > preferences > Plug ins either.

Its not really an issue to use it as a stand alone, TBH.
Thanks for suggesting though Jeff (y)

(BTW has anyone else realised if you don't close it, the trial period is frozen ? Shhh I never said that :D )

I couldn't help noticing that if you delete it from your system after the trial period is over, it doesn't realise you've already tried it........ like you I intend to purchase some time soon, though.

I can't help you with your problem, I'm afraid, but it seems a little clunky to me...... after the smoothness of Lightroom, say....

but it seems a little clunky to me...... after the smoothness of Lightroom, say....
I never understood that, I've tried light room on may occasions
And I hate it with a vengeance it does nothing that Photoshop can't do, and do much better.
And stuff ends up being exported back to PS to finish editing anyway...
Unless its improved 1000% since I gave up on it about 2 years ago.

I couldn't help noticing that if you delete it from your system after the trial period is over, it doesn't realise you've already tried it
If you have more than one email address trial things fall for that one too ;)
Shhhhh
:D

Back