A snowy Cheltenham town

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I seem to have got out of the 'habit' of taking photos a bit this year, but the snowfall last weekend prompted me to get out and take a few shots of my home town in the snow (slush!).

Cheltenham: A Slushy Promenade
by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

Cheltenham: Montpellier Parade

Cheltenham: Imperial Square

Cheltenham: Neptune's Fountain

Cheltenham: Lansdown Terrace

Thanks for looking!

Really atmospheric set there, I wouldn't have thought Cheltenham initially either, maybe Paris for the first one especially!

Very nice set of images Sir, liking all of them very much with #1 being my fav'.(y)

George.

@Cartus A very lovely set of images. Like everyone else #1 for me particularly with the couple holding hands when crossing the road.

#1 really is very good IMHO, the positions of the people, puddle with reflections and patch of snow on road leading into the the the lights in the distance make for a really engaging winter scene.

You made Cheltenham look nice, so top marks to you!
1st one is definitely the best, but I may have cropped in a bit closer to remove a bit of dead space of the pavement in the foreground and bring the couple a little closer. Keep the puddle though.

Nice set, No1 is certainly Christmas card stuff ;)

The first shot is class the woman in the red coat and the light through the trees make it for me and as has been said it could lose some of the foreground.
The others less so due to the footprints and slush.

Back