a spider i saw last night

Not knocking your pic which is great, but why are we as people programed to hate spiders? I'm not exactly scared of them but I don't share the house with them, they go out.
Can I ask is this a maco lens or tubes?
Just courious.

A nice shot and good lighting too, focus is just a smidge off the eyes but that`s not a problem for me.
Why did you choose a 150mm, don`t you like getting too close to the little things in life :D
I think the tubes will work very well with this lens.

Not knocking your pic which is great, but why are we as people programed to hate spiders? I'm not exactly scared of them but I don't share the house with them, they go out.
Can I ask is this a maco lens or tubes?
Just courious.

Because they're creepy and crawly. If your parents weren't scared of them so you weren't subjected to squeals every time you came close to one, chances are that you won't be scared pf them either. Unless you live in Australia where you'll probably be ded!

A nice shot and good lighting too, focus is just a smidge off the eyes but that`s not a problem for me.
Why did you choose a 150mm, don`t you like getting too close to the little things in life :D
I think the tubes will work very well with this lens.

I got the 150 off a mate as I did a deal with him for that and a few other lenses and bits for some shooting stuff etc.
I have no problem getting near or holding etc. never have had a problem with creepy crawly's :)

Are you going to leave us in suspense or are you going to tell us which of the 12 eyes is out of focus?
Yep....... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I'll leave you in suspense.
Not really, they just don't look in focus to me, im not in place to look at the shot again on my monitor to confirm where i think it is.

Well that is big step forward
Looks good to me.

Back