All taken this morning whilst waiting for the woodie

The beautiful one

DSC_2357.jpg

DSC_2354.jpg

The fat one

DSC_2380.jpg

The bald fat one

DSC_2374.jpg

A good selection you have there - well done. How do you get them to face the camera? Mine all seem to turn their back on me.......... :thinking:

good set

Lovely set LadyL (y)
The fat one is so scruffy but sooo cute. The fat bald one looks like a tatty old tennis ball :LOL:

:love: Awwww aren't Blue Tits just so sweet?!

Lovely set there Donna ;)

Lady Lens,

I have started to spot one or two birds coming to my garden. Any advice on getting them to build a nest ? I can provide pics later of the tree etc! I have at the moment only two feeders, with peanuts and seeds. I have spotted a magpie, some pigeons and 1 or 2 small birds but they are very quick to fly off.

I have 3 cats (indoor cats) and a dog who uses back garden whenever he wants.

Gary.

Lady Lens,

I have started to spot one or two birds coming to my garden. Any advice on getting them to build a nest ? I can provide pics later of the tree etc! I have at the moment only two feeders, with peanuts and seeds. I have spotted a magpie, some pigeons and 1 or 2 small birds but they are very quick to fly off.

I have 3 cats (indoor cats) and a dog who uses back garden whenever he wants.

Gary.

Patience Gary, its taken over a year for me to get a range of visitors. The smaller birds are now even used to the click of the shutter and ignore it. As for nesting, better asking one of the more knowledgable birders round here, we have 4 huge leylandii atthe back of the garden which are the neighbours and to my knowledge, we have blackbirds, wood pigeons and magpies nesting there, maybe others too, but thats just luck of location rather than any planning on my part. :shrug:

Back