A summer afternoon in wasdale

Well I like it a lot. Shows it how it is. Have you used a polariser to get the underwater detail in the foreground?

My main camera for when I'm fell walking is an X100T, so maybe I should look into how I can get a polariser on it, to get that detail in the lakes and tarns...

That's really nice Alf i like that a lot, has terrific depth i like the way it funnels you in to the end of the valley, Lovely work (y)

Well I like it a lot. Shows it how it is. Have you used a polariser to get the underwater detail in the foreground?

My main camera for when I'm fell walking is an X100T, so maybe I should look into how I can get a polariser on it, to get that detail in the lakes and tarns...

Thanks Oli
I did not use a polariser for this you can fit filters to the Fuji Nigel #monkeyleader showed it in one of his videos I think he used a filter system

Love the reflections but think it needs sunlight. For me anyway.

Thanks Steve I was hoping for some sun (well a splash through the clouds) and the sun was out a few miles away

lovely shot you could have boosted it a bit for the colours

Thanks
I have boosted the colours

That's really nice Alf i like that a lot, has terrific depth i like the way it funnels you in to the end of the valley, Lovely work (y)

Thanks Steve

This was a shot from a sequence for a timelapse but I messed it as can be seen by the water spot on the filter. Here is the timelapse SOOC

View: https://youtu.be/uDz7_ryYLls

Back