A Sunday in the City

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
A really nice set of images Andy, of an area I know very well.(y)

George.

A nice clean set and showing that there is nothing not to like about the D700 ... 1 & 3 would be my choices.

Thanks guys :)

Whereabouts are you from George?

I know what you mean Gramps, it's getting a little long in the tooth (at nearly 7 years old) but it just goes to show what a quality camera it was when it came out!

Whereabouts are you from George?

Andy I'm from "Spring Creek" Tennessee, but I know Liverpool very well.(y)

I spend roughly half and half of my time (through business) in the UK-(Kent) and USA.

George.

A nice set, really like the second one, might want a slight crop in from the left. looks even better viewed on flickr.

I like the composition in 3, lots of lines and curves from the dock wall, the bollards with flags, the streetlights and dockside lights. Nice.

Aha good man George :) Although I live fairly close to Liverpool (a damnsite closer than Tennessee for sure) it's rare that I get there with a camera and a couple of free hours so was good fun to try and see it through a tourists perspective. It normally involves being dragged around the shops :LOL:

Thanks Chris, I had thought something similar but upon cropping found the watcher and the tower of the Liver building were perfectly aligned to the rule of thirds, after that everything I did didn't look right so decided not to overcomplicate things as I so often do :LOL:

Back