A toned conversion of a juvie stag

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Another forum I go on has a monthly theme for the shots and this months theme asks for B&W or toned shots. I've never attempted toning before, but actually I quite like it - hardest part for me was finding the right shot as it doesn't work for everything. Happy to hear thoughts / crit etc as its something brand new to me

toned-juvie-stag-TP.jpg

Mike

Not sure Mike, I like the shot. You say toned down, is the very slight red'ish cast intentional? ....and I mean slight, reducing the red channel by 25 got rid of it......think it looked better to me

Not sure Mike, I like the shot. You say toned down, is the very slight red'ish cast intentional? ....and I mean slight, reducing the red channel by 25 got rid of it......think it looked better to me

Cheers Phil - the challenge was to attempt was to convert the shot to B&W then add some form of toning to it, be it sepia, selenium, or whatever you wanted. Not sure I got it right here but thought I'd pop it up for something different

Mike

If that was the intention Mike, you got it spot on (y) I think it was my understanding of what was required that was wrong!

Back