A trio of Triumphs (or should it be a Triumpherate?)

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
My Speedmaster, a Sprint 1050 and a Trophy (? 1200) with an interloper in the background.

P1000077web.jpg

…or Triumphvira?

Yellow one is a Thunderbird 900. Stopped making them around 2004. This one has had a second front disc added.

Last edited:
It's a Triumph triple. :D

Had a Trident for a while (sadly not a T160).

Two triples and a twin. Always fancied a "real" Trident but not the hassle that tends to go with them these days, although I did come close to weakening for an X-75 Hurricane a couple of years ago. Decided that I'd rather have riders than lookers so have settled for a pair of air cooled modern Bonnies instead. Far less hassle and much more easily replaceable!

Yellow one is a Thunderbird 900. Stopped making them around 2004. This one has had a second front disc added.

I'll take your word for it! Can't quite read the side panel properly (even on the full sized original) so relied on my unreliable memory.

Mine was Thunderbird from 1966. :)

When the Speedmaster gets back from its MoT (was about to run out so have left it with them in the hope of a cancellation!), I'll take a few shots of it and the white Bonnie that it shares the drive with. Haven't had the weather since I've had the pair and the Speedmaster was in the garage until about 10 days ago. Still tempted by a '63 Triumph of some sort (same age as me) and a Rocket III - just need to find them!

Back