A Visit to my normal Blue Bell Location.

Edit My Images
Yes
Today I decided to go and see how the Blue Bells were coming along.

As I wander to the little woods near my house I notice that there had been a lot of vehicles entering the area.....

Then I saw why.....

159715605.jpg

Woodland management was being carried out.... which is no bad thing it just means there will be no large carpet to photograph this year.

With that in mind I thought I would have a wander and see what I could do with the afternoon.

159715593.jpg

159715594.jpg

159715601.jpg

159715609.jpg

159715612.jpg

159715620.jpg

Hopefully once all the work is completed the Blue Bells will have plenty of time to come back with a boom for next year.....

Nigel

that's a shame but as you say, all part of responsible woodland management.

We were out walking with our boys yesterday and they are just starting to come through - I think the cold snap we had has delayed them a couple of weeks or so.

I think you are on the money there.... i do have another location where the coverage is normally quite good.... will drop in there next weekend.

Wow that chainsaw has been on overtime but I suppose like you say not a bad thing at least someone will stay warm next winter.

i am going out tomorrow to find some english bluebells and hope i dont find what you did
your closeups are best
cheers
geof

Not sure they are out here yet but well worth a stroll to find out

Thanks chaps this weekend will be another wander to see if they have sprouted a little more.... might even find a carpet..

That's a shame :(

I'll be pootling over to King's Wood this weekend to see how they're coming along :)

Today I found just one out up here in Cumbria. Should be a nice show for the May BH.

Back