Scotland A week on Mull

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
My wife and I have finally booked a week on Mull this summer (well, 9 nights actually). We've been planning to do this for a few years but have managed to get it sorted in time.

Along with the various wildlife trips we've booked, we also have a day with a landscape guide who will advise and coach, as well as take us to various locations. That said, we have a whole weekend without anything booked, so could anybody suggest some decent locations to investigate?

We will be there during June/July, so think some very early mornings or late evenings will be on the cards.

Thanks,
Steve

Along with the various wildlife trips we've booked, we also have a day with a landscape guide who will advise and coach, as well as take us to various locations.

If that's with Sam @Islandscapes it will be a good day out.:) Its worth looking through Sam's photos you can work out where many of them are, and those that our further afield you won't cover with her, so you can visit yourself.

I spent a week on Mull with an X100 a few years ago as I left the bag with the DSLR at home. I only had one battery with an undetermined amount of charge and no charger!!! No pixel peeping and turning off everything that might drain the battery (EVF, rear screen, etc), it lasted just. Some of my pictures here:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/89667368@N05/albums/72157634009184707

Iona is a good shout,but don't expect to go anywhere quickly on the island roads so allow plenty of time for journeys, Day trip to Staffa was good too.

Some nice images there David.... I'll be taking the T2 & the T1, hopefully I will of outed my 7D2 & long lenses and have the 100-400 by then too.

I think my 16mm will be getting some serious work.

Catch the ferry across to Iona if you are into history!

We have a trip to Iona booked.

And he has part 2 and 3 uploaded now.

Back